Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Wireless Broadband is very Terrible!!

This past few days, while the rain is pouring Metro Manila and some part of the country, I experienced the worst of my broadband.  It's understandable that because of heavy rain and clouds, the broadband signal is congested.  But today the sun already shown up and I'm still having a lot of trouble with my internet connection.

I relocated my antenna many times but I still receiving very slow connection.  I called their so called "24 hour call-in service", a computer answered me that they are having problems in some areas and a network restoration is currently being done.  So I expected the problem to be solved within 24 hours.

Time had passed and still my bandwidth can't even open the facebook website.  I've done a ping test and a traceroute, the result shows the problem is NOT within my facility nor my network.  I tried using the broadband router with my laptop, but still no good.  I called again and skipped the computer's explanation of the problem cause I want to talk to a technical representative but nobody picked up my call.

If only a DSL facility is available in our area, I wouldn't waste my P1,300 monthly service fee for a very weak service.  While I'm writing this post, I'm hoping the connection will not be cut-off again so I can post this without hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails