Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Safari


Hi! Bago ang lahat.  Ako nga pala si EJ na lang.  Sa pagba-blog kong ito, ayoko na sanang mag English kasi alam ko na ang lahat sa atin ay mas komportableng basahin ang isang "review" (kuntawagin) kapag ito ay nasa wikang Filipino haha!
But then i know that there would be some people who would visit this site from the other countries, so then I've decided to make an English review since I have friends who are not Filipinos.
The title of my post is Safari. Bet you thought it was Safari in Africa didn't you?  The picture that you see at the top of my blog is my desktop on my pc.  As you can see at the left side of my desktop is a Safari Browser with my Facebook account.  How many of you are using SAFARI browser?  What I like about this Safari is that you feel the comfortableness when browsing.  Well I don't know to others but me, i find it simple yet unique and it's kinda fast a little when you're browsing.  And for me the color is a perfect match for Google as homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails