Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Movie Review: Final Destination 4

 
Me and my buddies watched Final Destination 4 in MOA.  It's my first time to watch at the Center Stage.  This fourth movie of FD never failed to puzzle the viewers on how the characters will face death.  Too bad I missed the first part, I wasn't able to see the race car tragedy where the main character escaped death because of his premonition.  
This time, some of the scenes are highly-computerized.  I guess the reason is for the 3D viewers to experience high quality entertainment.  Originally, this movie was titled Final Destination 3D.  The story is not connected to first FD movies but the plot is almost the same as the third one.
If you are a fan of FD movies you'll definitely like it.  If you're not, maybe you'll feel you wasted an almost hundred and fifty pesos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails