Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

UP-DOST Scholarship


Three months ago, I received a call from the Technology Management Center of UP Diliman telling that I was accepted to be a student of their college.  I took the entrance exam last November 2009.  I wasn't hopeful to pass the exam since the interview was a disaster.  I started the study for the course Master in Technology Management on June 2010, until now I'm still adjusting to the "working student" lifestyle.  I thought it was just like in college. But it's not.  Every month we have to work on different term-paper-like documents we need to submit and present on the meeting day.  I am still hoping to make it to the graduation on 2012.  Need a lot of learning for 22 months. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails